Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Free iPod, the saga continues

Okay so here is the update on my free iPod. So far I have only one person signed up who has completed the offer, a most excellent co-worker (not just for signing up to help me get a free iPod) she signed up for Block Buster online for $10 the first month and you can cancel after that. I have three people that I don’t know, have never heard of or from for that matter, that signed up and have not completed the offer, Cotton picking “lookie lews”. My step-mom signed up the other day but could not get to the offer page. I think this is because she is on AOL (AOSMELL) and it acts weird when you are trying to get outside their virtual amusement park to visit sites on the true internet not owned by AOL/Time Warner. That is an entire discussion for another posting. I intend to start calling my family members to start applying high pressure sales tactics on them this week. Was hoping that I would not have to resort to such drastic measures, I already tried bribery and that didn’t result in any help. I so desperately want this stupid toy that I check the status of my account as many times as I check my home email. And before you go there, No I will not just go out and buy one that defeats the entire idea! I want it and I want it for free! So if I have finally worn you down with my whining here is the link to my referral site.

If you want more information before you sign up here is the link to my posting which includes some details of the offer.

No comments: