Friday, March 11, 2005

What's with Blogger?

Yesterday I had to fight to get my own posting up and today I am not able to post comments on other peoples blogs. Now how am I gonna waste a bunch of time at work on a Friday afternoon!

I just learned something funny. I normally write my postings in MS word because I can't spell; as some of you may have noticed by my debt free posting where I wrote debit everytime I meant debit, that posting has since been revised(thanks Eddie). Anyway I compose a post in MS Word then copy it into Blogger,edit the HTML there, and post it. For this posting I just started typing away in blogger because it was going to be just the short two liner above. Then I think to myself "better spell check dummy" so I hit the spell check button on the tool bar. Now here is the funny part, the spell check utility did not recognize "Blogger" or "blogs" ha ha, woo hoo man that's good stuff. What? Well maybe I don't care if you don't think it's all that funny! I thought it was.

No comments: