Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Stupid Groundhog!.

This morning as I pressed the garage door opener revealing a crisp thirty-something degree morning, and I found my thoughts conjuring Spring. It is most certainly around the corner, and will arrive none too late in order to thaw my slumbering will to play in the dirt. As I gander out at the trees and wooded areas on my commute to work I can feel them ready to burst forth with little green shoots and blooms of color aching to shed their dull brown winter coats. I can hear them tell me that they too look forward to the next page in the book of seasons as much as I. This morning I went so far to indulge myself that I envisioned myself plodding along behind my trusty mower providing my lawn the first in a season of manicuring. Then I began making a list of things to be done in the out of doors in order to preen my little plot of ground into oasis of peaceful green in my otherwise synthetic world

No comments: