Friday, March 18, 2005

Holy Cow!

What a week, I have been unable to post anything of substance all week! I am so glad that it is Friday, not that my week is over I still have Job Part Deux tonight and tomorrow. I am taking the first three days off next week from Job Numero Uno. Not that I have a special event or anything this will be the last of my carry over vacation from last year, so it’s use it or loose it by the end of March. I plan on being a productive boy around the homestead; Break job on Honey bunny’s car, Yard work getting the lawn ready, cleaning the garage, repairing some of the window screens and a gate, plus a couple of other handyman projects. I am going to make a list so I make sure and get some stuff done while I am off. If I don’t plan it out I am likely to just flop around the house and sleep a on every available piece of furniture, not that I want to, just because I am so good at it and feel obligated. I can’t promise that I am going to be blogging much in the next five days but you never know. So if you don’t come back for a couple of days you never know what your going to miss.

No comments: