Monday, March 14, 2005

Warning pass at your own risk

I am in a nasty mood today, earlier I would have said that I was “feeling grumpy”. At this point I would have to say this mood has only managed to fester and turn me into the equivalent of the mean old man who lived on the neighborhood corner in your childhood. You know the one I am talking about that man who kept, and most certainly destroyed any toy that had the misfortune of wandering into his yard. I have no idea what manifest this foul attitude in me today, I am generally a pretty pleasant guy. I had a pretty good weekend (maybe too short, but when are they not) and nothing of note has occurred that would have set my emotional rudder on a course for Oscars can, but who knows. At this point all I can say is, Stay off my freaking grass you punks! I’ll call the cops on you; don’t think I don’t know where you live. Your parents know you are out of the house dressed like that? Mumble mumble grrr rrrr.

No comments: