Friday, March 25, 2005

Burnt bean juice story goes on!

I want to give a quick thanks to Monkistan and Freddy for their recommendation that I purchase a French Press to satiate my coffee jones. The Mrs. and I have made use of it every day and find the minimal labor involved produces a much better product than a conventional America coffee maker. I think I would like to discover the finer points of making really strong coffee as mine has given me the impression that I am making weak coffee. That may because it lacks the rancid acidity and crude oil consistency of the institutional mud provided free of charge by my employer in a thinly veiled effort to make the hamsters turn the wheel faster. If you have any suggestions about reasonably priced whole bean coffees please let me know.

No comments: