Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I have been on blogabout

Okay so I figure I need to throw out some explanation for my lack of productivity this week on the blog. I am not attempting to make excuses but there are a number of mitigating factors, first I have been busy at work (attempting to salvage a month that was all but written off in the first three days), second am still in a kind of funk, I wouldn’t consider myself grumpy any longer but I am not in my normal state of mine, and finally much related to the second point my creative juices have not been so juicy this week. I like it when I have a funny story or can write about something that I feel I can lend a unique perspective, and this week I have neither fell funny or had any perspective at all just going through the motions like the Duncan doughnuts guy (you know “time to make the doughnuts”). I have been spending a lot of time reading other peoples blogs, and frankly that has just made my blog feel even more insignificant. If you check out the volume and depth of material some people are able to put into daily postings you have to wonder why you were not told before now that you are a potato head! Anyway I can feel my stride coming back, so check back for more dribble from my leaky brain. In the mean time check out some of these blogs that I just found, you may have already seen them but if you haven’t you should. americanwarmonger, View from the Pew, Sigmund Carl Alfred, the Anchoress. And when you have cleaned you plate of that you can have some pudding, but not until. How can you have any pudding if you don’t eat your meat?

No comments: