Friday, February 25, 2005

The White Shadow

I shall don a new moniker, from now on you can refer to me as “The White Shadow”, not because I resemble Ken Howard or that I played a white former NBA professional retiree who gets a job as a basketball coach in a predominantly black inner-city high school on television, which I most certainly did. The title addition comes from the fact that I have become aware of the fact that I may have a twin, a doppelganger if you will. My friend Eddie and I are a couple of very similar fellows; both mid thirties, married, kids, conservative Christians, some rocky history in our youth, working for the same company, similar juvenile sense of humor, dashing good looks (though I am quite stunning to look and Eddie is merely handsome) and these are only the obvious issues, I am sure there are more. We were discussing this the other day and all the similarities between us and only came up with one obvious difference between us, but what that was escapes me now.

No comments: