Sunday, February 13, 2005

Oh man I am spending too much time on this!

Well I guess it is obvious that the focus for the next few days is going to be my effort to get a free iPod. My friend is pretty close to finished. He has more than enough people signed up as referrals he just has to wait and see if the people have accepted one of the offers. There are a bunch of different ones to choose from. Most of them you have seen ads for or even purchased from.

Columbia house DVD club (normal club requirements) this is the one I did because I need some new DVDs anyway.
Citi Platinum Select Card for College Students.
Video Professor (this one is free, I am sure you probably have to pay the postage)
GM Card
Nexiderm ( nice one ad says “beauty without Botox” not one I would want)
USA Today
Blockbuster online (one of my referrals took this offer, she said it’s only $9.95 for the first month and you can cancel after that)
Cheap Trips
Etc etc.

There are twenty different offers to choose from. I heard that the credit card offers take a long time to confirm, but that was just what I read on another message board. I have seen a few articles on line, plus a whole bunch of people on message boards that say they got theirs so I am giving it a shot. Anyway if you want to get an iPod and like me you are too cheap to spend your hard earned ducats check out thelink and get one for free.

I need the help that way I can get it and stop obsessing and move on with the rest of my life!

Free iPods

No comments: