Monday, February 07, 2005

Mondays Killer Animation

Okay I think I have discovered the formula for success for so many other blogs, they are based on one theme. Some are focused on sports or politics and mine has up till now been based on completely random junk.

Well today is the first day of the Keeping Up programming. I was inspired by blogs like,Presrunk , Are you Conservative and a bunch of other sites that I have come across. I am not going to focus totally on one subject. I don’t think I have the energy or web surfing time one would need to devote to that kind of endeavor. But I am going to start programming Mondays with Killer animation. And Yeah I am the only person who gets to determine if the linked file or site is really “killer” so if you don’t like it you may have to start your own blog with links to goofy web animation. Any way Here is the first installment for Mondays Killer Animation.

No comments: