Monday, February 21, 2005

Back to work slacker!

Okay I am back at the office after taking the morning off. I Had to stay home with the boys while the MRS took her mom, sister and nieces to the airport. So I got to sleep in about 30 min later than a normal Monday. Plus eating Super Sugar Crisp with Josh and watching Jimmy Neutron for an hour or so. I tell you what if you think it’s hard to motivate yourself to roll out and drag your zombie carcass into work on a standard Monday morning; don’t try the half day off thing. I totally did not want to come in today. Then true to form when I do get in there is a major outage going on at one of our sites and everyone looks like they have been pulling their hair out all morning. But the outage had only been going on for 20 min before I walked in.

No comments: