Thursday, February 17, 2005

Mr. Mom

Played hooky from work today, The Mrs had to go to the airport and pick up her Mother, Sister and Twin nieces. And so I am at home with the boys, trying not to make a mess that will get me in trouble when they get back. It should be nice having them in town for a weekend visit. In the mean time we are just trying to keep entertained. I was trying to show my 3year old have to NBA jam on the Xbox(he has learned the Sesame Street games online really quick, so I figured what the hey) but that got boring real fast. I never realized it would be that much anti-fun to beat someone so badly, but I guess the sport is really sucked out of the whole thing when your throwing the beatdown on your own 3 year old son. Oh well maybe we should try some lunch and cartoons.

No comments: