Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Phone Nerd

How many of you use your cell phone to its fullest extent? I take a ribbing at work from my co-workers because I use my phone so much. I find this quite odd when I work for a phone company. You would think that most people here would be Technology Dorks. And it's not that I talk on my cell phone a lot, but I use the other functions frequently. My wife and I send text message back and forth as many times as we talk, something like 400 a month. I also use the calendar especially to keep my schedule for Job Part Duex and have the reminder alarm set to make sure I am not late. Plus I use the calculator all the time, more than I do the one setting on my desk. I guess I am a nerd! Man there is really no escaping that. I know I would love to have one of those PDA phones, but who has that kind of money to spend on type of duckets on a glorified toy even if you can use all the features! Heavens knows I don’t I am still trying to get you to help me get a free iPod. Come on tell me how much of a nerd are you?

No comments: