Monday, April 04, 2005

Been a while

Sorry I have not posted in a while. After my last posting I had a couple of days away from work, only to return to a hectic month end and frantic start to the new one. Followed by a beautiful weekend! Man the weather was most excellent, in the high 70’s or low 80’s both days. I have to say spring here in the Midwest can be very enjoyable. Right now though the only thing on my mind is lunch, I am starving! Okay with my waist line that is pretty unlikely. I am feeling very hungry though. I am meeting my good friend Eddie for lunch, walking across the “campus” to one of the dining facilities that is located in the middle and convenient for both of us. I am looking forward to the walk outside too, spring has sprung! Come back later and we can talk about how much I hate daylight savings time changes.

No comments: