Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Field trips woo hoo!

My group at work is going on a half day “Team Builder” today (I prefer to call it a field trip because I am childish) I don’t know who originated the idea of work Team Builders but I think its brilliant! You get to get away from work and do some goofy task in an effort to grow closer as a team unit blah blah blah yada yada yada. Yeah whatever man! Any excuse to get off the cube farm is a good excuse to me. We are going to play arts and crafts and I am really looking forward to it. I have not had an opportunity to exercise my creativity in a tactile sense for a very long time. I already have an Idea of what I want to do; it’s called an Irish Trinity Knot. I don’t know all the details of how I am going to compose it but I know that this symbol is going to be the central focus. I will post a picture of what I make for you to admire. Oh don’t be jealous, just get back to work looser! Ha ha

No comments: