Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Vacation Holiday I love you…

Sorry about not posting much for the last week or so, I have taken time off of work and have only had minimal access to my computer (busy biting my boys and chasing the wife around, if you know what I mean) I haven’t been doing anything of great importance so I will spare you the details. I do have to mention that Monday was our 7th anniversary! woo hoo, seven years and she still hasn’t gone off the deep end and dispatched me in my sleep, what a truly patient woman the Lord has given me. Other than that I have been spending lots of time out doors trying to get grass to grow in the three or for trouble spots in my front lawn ad the rest of the time just hanging out with my family. Hope to have more to post in the next couple of days; Saturday is back to the salt mine with job part duex, and Monday back to the full schedule

in the mean time it back to a full regiment of professional napping.

No comments: