Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Boys and our toys

Here is a quick update on my iPod saga.

I have been attempting to procure a free iPod through a referral program (here is the back story) this effort started in February and has received sporadic effort at best for my part. Don’t get me wrong it’s not that I don’t want an iPod especially one that I don’t have to pay for. But I just found it hard to even broach the subject frequently enough to make it happen.

Well thanks in part to my good friend Eddie (he got two of the five required referrals for me and found the program in the first place) I am in the final stages! I have all five referrals now and have submitted for approval. This part of process is published as a 7-10 day time frame because they have to check and make sure no fraud is being attempted. Then I assume it will take a few more days to ship after I receive approval. I am very anxious to get my hands on my new toy (the Precious) because I am a Technodork and all boys love toys, but I will be pleased if I get it by the end of July. It’s hard but I keep reminding myself to be patient because it is an expensive toy that I am getting at virtually no cost.

If you would like to get your own precious you can help Dave (the referral that put me over the top) and check out the program here.

No comments: