Monday, January 03, 2005

Woo Hoo! It’s a new year!

Oh I guess that’s not really a news flash, but I do want to say Woo Hoo! I am feeling really good about starting a new year; it’s like jumping into a fresh made bed with super clean sheets.
My buddy Eddie is trying to talk me into joining the company gym with him. Not as a new years resolution, because we don’t want to be part of the 90% of people who start a new years resolution at the gym in January and quit going in February and finally stop paying for it in June. He thinks he’s got a few pounds to loose, but I say like me he’s a fat guy screaming up on middle age! Okay Eddie it’s brutal but true, we are fat now what are we going to do about it!

As you can see I added my first picture to the Blog, I just figured out how to do it. Because I have been handicapped by Microsoft were everything is drag and drop it took me a few days to figure out were I could host the pictures and then get them linked, not to mention getting them sized properly because all our photos are 4mbs. So the one of Josh is picture above is an old one of Josh. Because he’s cute, and it was easier to cut that one down to just show him than it was to try and get at another one while I am at work (on a break). Naomi and I are talking about getting a desk to move the PC into the kitchen, out of the basement. Because it gets almost no use down there where no one wants to hang out. But I am dreading pulling the cable putting in a jack to accommodate the new location, however at the same time I am unwilling to stretch cables around from one room to another ghetto style. So maybe those of you who want to hear from Naomi more often will when she has more access to the PC. That’s it for today rock on! fish

1 comment:

Eddie said...

I'm not fat! I'm "big-boned".