Thursday, December 30, 2004

long weekend

Well it’s another holiday weekend! I love the idea of only working part of the week and getting paid for the entire week, holidays are better than vacation days too. I tend to horde my vacation days and don’t really get the complete enjoyment out of them that I do on a company holiday, even though I rarely do anything of note on either occasion. Sadly enough the one thing I am truly looking forward to over this week end is sleeping late! I know that we are going to try to get to a movie “the Incredible” because we have small boys (and I am a small boy at heart)and so I do really want to see that, but other things get in the way every time we have tried to go. But I can guarantee bar some catastrophe I will be getting to sleep past nine! I guess that is what they mean by taking pleasure in the little things in life. I can’t promise that I will post this weekend so Happy New Year to you.

No comments: