Friday, January 21, 2005

Where have you been!

Well I feel remiss because I have not been posting much lately. I have been pretty busy at work the last couple of weeks and that’s were I normally post from (but only when I am on a break or lunch, yeah sure). Last week was training and this week has been little projects and working on my LINK. LINK is the format we get reviewed on. Basically it’s a formal document that we use to connect our achievements throughout the year to the companies overall objectives. In other words it a long painful campaign to toot our own horn whereby justifying our existence on the payroll. Anyway that is now complete except for maybe a brief scan on Monday for revisions and opportunities to squeeze in extraordinarily flattering lies about myself. My point is I should be posting more next week, like you care!

No comments: