Monday, December 27, 2004

Well it's Monday and back to the salt mine!

Okay would it really be as bad as it sounds working in a salt mine? And would it be any less fulfilling than the occupations held my most of my acquaintances? I wonder how many people you know that really love what they do to earn a living. And more importantly have they just made the conscience decision to fall in love with what lay before them for the next what ever number of years or did they carefully plan where they would be and how to get there? I know lots of people who make good money, I know even more that don’t but I can not think of a single person that I have known first hand that loves the means by which they earn a living. I have heard second hand of people like this “ oh my brother in law is in insurance, he made up his mind in college that’s what he wanted to do and has loved it ever since” first off who makes any good and permanent decisions in college? And second why have I never met anyone who loves what they do?

No comments: