Thursday, March 16, 2006

I have found the best music on the internet!



Here is the deal, I was in high school and college in the 80’s (yeah yeah old fart blah blah blah Whatever!) and as is true for most of us, that is the time of my life were I was most interested in music. Not that I am not now, but then it was one of my passions, I was always looking for new music. if you were like me and alive and actively listening to music back then it is pretty likely that you ran across a college radio station that was playing all kinds of cool music that you could not (and still can not) hear on commercial radio. And frankly unless you had a bunch of black eye liner wearing friends (guys and girls) then the only way to be exposed to some of the most inventive music of that day was that the college radio station and you would pray the guy who was on the late night time slot would never graduate. Because he would brining in his own albums and those of his friends, and yes many of them were albums back then because CDs were just starting to explode (once again, yes I am that old)

Today I discovered this internet radio station and I am so happy to try and send some traffic their way! So please visit and donate so that you can keep my glory days alive!

No comments: