Thursday, August 18, 2005

At it again?

I tell you what, for a while there I was concerned that I was becoming addicted to blogging, I was reading every blog linked to another blog, I was making mental notes of how my everyday experience could "make a good posting". I was thinking about it way too much frankly.
Then life started getting in the way, the whole "my job is interfering with my blogging" thing when I was transitioning into a new job role at job number one. Then when things started to settle down I started thinking to my self that I really need to post something again. I even got grief from friends about it. Then for a little while I was feeling guilty. I was letting my loyal readership down (all three). I was just surprised to find that once I had to stop blogging on a regular basis it was super hard to get back into the grove.
Well this is my first attempt to get the wheels moving again. So you can start coming back there will be more content in the coming days. No promises of quality but at least the quantity will be better.

No comments: